BLOGMAS DAY 12 : CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE BARK
So… who doesn’t love chocolate??!!
Chocolate bark is a super easy dessert/treat to make and you can literally make it with so many different combinations! I made one for Easter, that you can see here.
This is a Christmas version… hope you enjoy!
– Chocolate bar or chips (to melt) – you can use either milk or mint chocolate
– Candy Canes
– Peppermint Bark Kisses (optional .. you can really use any other kind of chocolate that is your fav)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and then spread it across parchment paper
- Put candy canes in a sandwich bag and use a rolling pin or something like it, to crush the candy canes into pieces
- Sprinkle the candy cane pieces over the melted chocolate
- Cut the Kisses into small pieces and sprinkle over melted chocolate
- Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
I hope you guys like this super easy, tasty treat!
Thanks for Following. Xo