Cooking with Ms Moore : Roasted Potatoes
- 2 lbs Rousset potatoes, cut up into small pieces (you could use white or yellow potatoes as well)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp melted margarine or butter
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp Chilli powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place all cut up potatoes into a baking dish.
- Pour olive oil and melted butter over potatoes and stir. Then add remaining ingredients and stir, until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Put in the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, stirring every 15 mins. (This makes sure the potatoes don’t stick to the dish and get evenly crispy)
Enjoy !! Thx for following .xo