Sephora Haul !
I haven’t done a lot of makeup posts lately.. But that’s about to change!
I got a few Sephora gift cards for Christmas, so on Thursday I decided to go and use them. I picked up:
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer
- Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- I actually got a sample size of this bronzer in my July Ipsy bag. I love the subtle shimmer and the sun kissed glow it gives when applied.
- I have never tried this highlighter before, but one of my favourite makeup artists, Amrezy has used it many times.. So I had to try it out. I will be posting a new makeup look soon using it, and I’ll let you all know what I think!
- I have used the Urban Decay De-Slick makeup setting spray, with oil control before. I decided to try the All Nighter version instead, since I don’t really have oily skin. I’ll update you guys and let you know which I prefer.
- The contour kit was actually a re stock purchase. I am actually planning on buying the cream contour kit as well soon, since I haven’t tried it yet.
Have any of you tried these products before? Do you prefer the powder or cream contour kit? Comment below and let me know!