July Ipsy Glam Bag – Summer Lovin
I get so excited when I check my mail box and see that hot pink bubble wrap parcel, that contains my new Ipsy Glam Bag!!
- Cool Way Beachy Salt Spray I have used this once since I received it and I was not too pleased with it. I’m not sure if I sprayed too much, but it left my hair feeling greasy and not light and beachy. I’ll try it again with spraying less and see if I get a different result.
- Pur-lisse 4in1 gentle soy milk cleanser Unfortunately, I am not a huge fan of this product either. I felt like it applied more like a lotion then a cleanser. It did remove makeup and made my skin smooth, but I didn’t feel like I got a deep clean.
- Tarte Deluxe Amazonian Clay Waterproof bronzer I really like this product. It gives a great colour and has a nice subtle shimmer.
- Nicka K New York HQ Quad Eyeshadow I have used the two neutral shades, and really like them, although the light champagne colour is not strongly pigmented. I am excited to play with the blue and gold shades!
- Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm Not very moisturizing but a nice smooth application.
I can’t wait to get my August Glam Bag & add more great products to my collection !! If you wanna sign up to receive your own personalized Ipsy Glam bags click here!!