Since it was Canada Day yesterday, I thought it would be nice to do a red lip! I was also super lazy with my hair, since I’m going to the salon today to get it done, so that explains my ballerina bun lol.
I’ll be posting all the products I used, with links, below.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Rimmel London Lasting Foundation in 303 True Nude
- Nars Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit to highlight and contour
- Almay Intense I-Colour Everyday Neautrals Trio for Blue Eyes
- MAC Superslick liquid eyeliner in On The Hunt
- NYC liquid eyeliner, to darken
- Younique eyeliner in Perfect on the waterline
- Younique 3D Fibre Lash Mascara
* used Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray to set the whole look
Hope you like this look 🙂 Comment below and let me know what you think!
* all Younique products I used, in this look are available for purchase through my site here