Yesterday, I wanted to try a lighter, more neautral look and smokey eye, that’s more “everyday”.
I have some products I haven’t tried yet, so I’m really looking forward to trying out some new products and looks.. And of course share them with all of you!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Rimmel London Lasting Foundation in 303 True Nude
- Nars Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit to highlight and contour
- MAC Naked on the base
- Younique Confident in the crease and outer V
- MAC Superslick liquid eyeliner in On The Hunt
- NYC liquid eyeliner, to darken
- Younique eye liner in Perfect on the waterline
- Younique 3D Fibre Lash Mascara
* used Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray to set the whole look
I hope you like this look! Comment below and let me know what you think!
* all Younique products I used, in this look are available for purchase through my site here