In a previous post I told you all how I had begun a new venture with Younique cosmetics. I finally picked up my starter kit from my moms house, and got to check out all the goodies I have to try out! 🙂
- 3D Fibre Lash Mascara
- Three Mineral Pigments: Corrupted (Matte), Confident (Shimmer), & Sexy (Shimmer)
- Divine Daily Moisturizer
- 3 Eye Brushes: deluxe eye brush, liner/shader brush & crease brush
- 2 Precision Eye Liners: Perfect (black) & Pristine (white)
- 1 Precision Lip Liner: Pompous
- 1 Lucrative lipgloss: Lovesick
- Shade stick for mineral touch cream & powder foundations and BB Flawless complexion enhancer
I’ve already tried the 3D Fibre Lash mascara, and love it! (You can find my post with my review and pics here)
I am super excited to try the eye shadows and liners!!
The thing I like about the eye shadow pigments is that you can apply them either dry or mixed with a little bit of water.
I’ll be posting pics and looks using these products over the next week! 🙂
You can check out my Younique website www.youniqueproducts.com/Beautybymsmoore if you are interested in purchasing any products or becoming a presenter yourself!!