If you missed my first review of three of these face masks you can check it out here. A couple weeks ago I picked up three new masks:
- Life Brand Brightening Mud Face Mask with Pink Clay & Shea Butter
- Life Brand Nourishing Mud Face Mask with Cocoa & Shea Butters
- Balea Hydrating Face Mask with Sweet Almond Oil & Vitamin A
- Life Brand Brightening Mud Face Mask with Pink Clay & Shea Butter: This face mask was a pale pink colour and went on like a thick lotion. There was no smell, which I expected. I didn’t feel much happening when the product was on my face, but after washing it off I was happy with the results. My face was super smooth and felt fresh and clean. My skin felt tight and my pores were noticeably smaller.
Would I Buy Again: YES
- Life Brand Nourishing Mud Face Mask with Cocoa & Shea Butters: This face mask if for all you chocolate lovers out there !! As soon as it came out of the package you can smell the cocoa! It was a sweet treat for my face!! It was a thick brown colour, that went on easily and smooth across my face. I left the mask on for 20 mins (I tend to get caught up in the “relax” portion and leave it on about 5 mins longer than suggested! lol). The mask hardened and my face felt tight before washing it off. After washing it off, my face felt super clean & smooth. I loved this face mask from the chocolatey smell, and the way my face felt afterwards.
Would I Buy Again: YES!
- Balea Hydrating Face Mask with Sweet Almond Oil & Vitamin A:
This mask was like a thick lotion when applying it to my face.
At first I felt nothing and thought this one would be a total write-off……and overall I was right. After a couple minutes I felt a very brief “cooling” effect, but other than that all I got was a hardened clay-like mask after the 20 minutes was done.
Rinsing it off was pretty messy. The product seemed to just run off my face as soon as the water touched it, leaving a mess on the sink and tap. This is the only mask I’ve used from these brands that has been this messy coming off.
My face did feel clean afterwards, but nothing to really brag about.
Would I Buy Again: NO